Glass & Electronics Cloth
These microfiber cleaning cloths feature a flat-weave finish which makes them perfect for cleaning cell phone screens, glass, mirrors, windows, laptops and TV screens.
- Flat-weave finish
- 80% polyester, 20% polyamide
- Cleans and polishes without streaking or scratching
- 280 gsm weight
- Available in 2 pack and 5 pack
- Available in colors: Charcoal & Matcha
- Cleaning and polishing electronic screens, ie. cell phones, laptops, TVs and monitors
- Cleaning and polishing glass, mirrors, high-gloss lacquered furniture
- Cleaning glasses and sunglass lenses
- Polishing wine glasses and silverware
- Use dry or slightly dampened
- Use with vinegar, water, soap or other cleaning products that do NOT contain bleach, wax, polish, or silicone
Maker's Cleaning Cloths will be one of the very best cleaning tools you'll ever come across and can last for up to 500 washes if cared for properly.
- Rinse cloths to remove debris and dirt before laundering
- Separate cloths from other laundry items
- Launder with cold water
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Don't use cloths to clean up grease, oil, wax, paint, or liquid silicone
- Do not launder with bleach or fabric softener
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
If you’re like me, glass cleaner and paper towels are bound to leave behind a steak or two. Not with this cloth! Whether I use glass cleaner or give the bathroom mirror a quick swipe with a damp rag and water, this leaves everything sparkling clean and streak free. I also use this for windows and electronics. I even use it on the once dreaded black stove top after I clean it to leave it sparkling clean and void of any streaks. Sure do wish I had these years ago. Life would have been so much easier on cleaning day!
I just love these cloths especially for window cleaning. I always seemed to have streaked windows after using paper towels or newspaper. These are so easy to use and No Streaks! Yeah!! Just spray your favorite cleaner on the windows and wipe side to side or up and down or whatever way you want and you have sparkling clean windows.
Same for my eye glasses and iPad screen. When I saw the demo for these cloths I new I had to have them and I so glad I purchased them.
It’s not 16”16 it’s 14 1/2 by 15
It’s a great product but please don’t give wrong information
The flat finish of the cloths make them perfect for streak free cleaning of mirrors, windows or electronic screens. For electronics they can be used dry for a quick polish, but I prefer them dampened with isopropyl alcohol for a deep clean; works perfectly for both screens and surfaces; I even wipe my headphones after a sweaty workout. For glass and mirrors I use them with a special glass cleaner; I simply spray the surface, then wipe it dry; no matter how messy I move, the surface is always streak free. It works so great on windows, I don't use a squeegee anymore since it's so fast and easy; again, I simply spray the windows, then wipe it dry with the cloth; the only issue is that they are rather small, so if you have many dirty windows, you would need tons of these to do the job. The cloths wash well and are very durable. I had mine for 2 years now and they look and perform like new. I would love a smaller glass/electronic cloth to use on the go for my phone and glasses.