Glass & Electronics Cloth
These microfiber cleaning cloths feature a flat-weave finish which makes them perfect for cleaning cell phone screens, glass, mirrors, windows, laptops and TV screens.
- Flat-weave finish
- 80% polyester, 20% polyamide
- Cleans and polishes without streaking or scratching
- 280 gsm weight
- Available in 2 pack and 5 pack
- Available in colors: Charcoal & Matcha
- Cleaning and polishing electronic screens, ie. cell phones, laptops, TVs and monitors
- Cleaning and polishing glass, mirrors, high-gloss lacquered furniture
- Cleaning glasses and sunglass lenses
- Polishing wine glasses and silverware
- Use dry or slightly dampened
- Use with vinegar, water, soap or other cleaning products that do NOT contain bleach, wax, polish, or silicone
Maker's Cleaning Cloths will be one of the very best cleaning tools you'll ever come across and can last for up to 500 washes if cared for properly.
- Rinse cloths to remove debris and dirt before laundering
- Separate cloths from other laundry items
- Launder with cold water
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Don't use cloths to clean up grease, oil, wax, paint, or liquid silicone
- Do not launder with bleach or fabric softener
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Have not received to review
This is the only way I clean glass now. First make sure the glass is clean using a regular Makers microfiber and cleaning product of choice. Rinse with a clean damp Makers cloth. Then wipe with a damp Makers (must be Makers brand) flatweave glass cloth in an "S" pattern. No need to dry. It dries on its own and leaves no streaks!!! Most of the time I can skip my first two steps and just wipe with the damp flatweave. Absolutely love them. I use on all glass and mirrors in the house and vehicles.
Giving them away as office holiday gifts this coming December. A must have for people wearing glasses
Worked exceptionally well. I have an extremely hard time with glass especially the car windshield. This cloth is amazing.
I ordered these in Match for cleaning the bathroom mirrors. I honestly didn't believe they would so well. I've use other brands of microfiber before and they just didn't do the job, or hold up well. I have to say that I'm really impressed with the quality of the Maker's Clean cloths!