Double Sided Utility Cloth
2-Pack of Microfiber Cloths
Perfect to keep in the car, RV or garage, this utility cloth features two unique sides—the first, an ultra-plush side with a deep pile to pick up and absorb moisture; perfect for removing moisture after a car wash, extreme spills, and for buffing surfaces to a polished finish. The second side features a general-purpose medium pile finish, perfect for dusting and cleaning a car dashboard, as well as day to day cleaning and dusting jobs.
- 2 cloths in each pack
- 16” x 24"
- Double-sided: Ultra Plush Terry & General Purpose
- Extra soft and shaggy
- 520 gsm
- Heavy-duty cleaning tasks
- Drying & polishing kitchen sink after cleaning
- Liquid wipe-up (spills)
- Buffing and polishing stainless steel & other surfaces
- Great to keep in the car to wipe up after a car wash!!
- Also perfect for interior car dusting, window cleaning, and general car care
Maker's Cleaning Cloths will be one of the very best cleaning tools you'll ever come across and can last for up to 500 washes if cared for properly.
- Rinse cloths to remove debris and dirt before laundering
- Separate cloths from other laundry items
- Launder with cold water
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Don't use cloths to clean up grease, oil, wax, paint, or liquid silicone
- Do not launder with bleach or fabric softener
For more information visit our Care Guide.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
It still has not arrived
Hi Linda, please send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number so we can check into this for you ASAP!
Never received the order placed on November 30. According to your email it may take another several weeks to get. Very disappointed!
Hi Margie. We sincerely apologize for the delays due to Covid-19. We've investigated your tracking and it looks as though your package was scanned yesterday. We're hopeful you'll receive it this week! Please contact us at email@example.com if there's anything else we can help with.
I use this cloth for dusting and it’s great.
My order from the 30th of November is “missing”, according to DHL. I wrote to your customer service and didn’t get a reply. I have several of your items and like them a lot. Please make an inquiry. The order no. #32899.
Best clothes I have ever used