Premium Flat-Weave Microfiber Cloths
These pocket-sized microfiber cloths feature a flat-weave, meaning that they are perfect for cleaning delicate surfaces. These non-scratch cloths are ideal for cleaning glasses, sunglasses, and cell phone screens.
- Features a flat-weave
- 80% polyester, 20% polyamide
- Cleans without streaking or scratching surfaces
- 280 gsm weight
- Available in 2 pack and 5 pack
- Available in color: Matcha
- Cleaning glasses and sunglass lenses
- Cleaning camera lenses
- Cleaning cell phone and/or tablet screens
- Use dry or slightly dampened
- Best used only with vinegar and/or water—can be used with other products, but to maintain a streak-free finish we recommend only water, vinegar, or no product at all.
Maker's Cleaning Cloths will be one of the very best cleaning tools you'll ever come across and can last for up to 500 washes if cared for properly.
- Rinse cloths to remove debris and dirt before laundering
- Separate cloths from other laundry items
- Launder with cold water
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Don't use cloths to clean up grease, oil, wax, paint, or liquid silicone
- Do not launder with bleach or fabric softener
For more information visit our Care Guide.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This is my second purchase. I bought these optical cloths for use on my glasses and multiple devices. As with all Maker’s Clean products, they work as advertised. For the holidays, these would be brilliant stocking stuffers.
I can never find a cloth to clean my glasses properly, but now I’m carrying this in my purse and keeping one on my nightstand. They work great!
I bought these and the Makers Mini cloths and keep them in pairs, folded together. We use these for ready-to-go bathroom cleaning kits and my kids are expert bathroom cleaners with the checklist from Melissa’s book and the pair of cloths. I love that with the multi-pack I always have a clean cloth ready to go!
I love these. They are great quality, great design, and great cost. I will be buy more of these when I need them.
Great love the quality and cost