These pocket-sized microfiber cloths feature a flat-weave, meaning that they are perfect for cleaning delicate surfaces. These non-scratch cloths are ideal for cleaning glasses, sunglasses, and cell phone screens.
- Features a flat-weave
- 80% polyester, 20% polyamide
- Cleans without streaking or scratching surfaces
- 280 gsm weight
- Available in 2 pack and 5 pack
- Available in color: Matcha
- Cleaning glasses and sunglass lenses
- Cleaning camera lenses
- Cleaning cell phone and/or tablet screens
- Use dry or slightly dampened
- Best used only with vinegar and/or water—can be used with other products, but to maintain a streak-free finish we recommend only water, vinegar, or no product at all.
Maker's Cleaning Cloths will be one of the very best cleaning tools you'll ever come across and can last for up to 500 washes if cared for properly.
- Rinse cloths to remove debris and dirt before laundering
- Separate cloths from other laundry items
- Launder with cold water
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Don't use cloths to clean up grease, oil, wax, paint, or liquid silicone
- Do not launder with bleach or fabric softener
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I love these. They are great quality, great design, and great cost. I will be buy more of these when I need them.
Great love the quality and cost
Optical cloth— top notch!
Love the new mini size of clothes! Perfect for basic cleanings! The optical cloths are nearly life changing, yes, they are that good!
I have been wearing glasses for 52 years so have plenty of experience cleaning lenses. I have always had trouble getting my lenses completely clean. I always hold them up to a light after cleaning only to find they have a smeary film on them even though I thought I did a good job.
My favorite for several years now has been the Zeiss pre-moistened lens wipes. They do a great job but the cost keeps going up and sometimes I can’t find them in the stores.
A few months ago, I ran across some microfiber lens cloths on Amazon that had lots of good reviews so thought I would try them. They look like nice quality cloths but they would end up making the smeary film worse than when I started. I ended up throwing them away.
After some searching, I found the Maker's Clean Optical Cloth. I hated to waste more money when I knew the Zeiss wipes did what I wanted. But it was the middle of the COVID-19 pandemic and I didn’t have anything better to do so I ordered them.
My review is: These things really work! No smeary film. Nice clean lenses each and every time. I am very pleased and won’t hesitate to order more when needed. Thank you Maker's Clean.