Waffle Weave Cloth
These super absorbent microfiber cleaning cloths are soft and grooved to the touch, perfect for cleaning up spills and drying dishes. Oh, and for the ladies out there, they also make great hair turbans! We’ve made them extra large so they can work overtime for you!
- Flat and grooved to the touch
- 80% polyester, 20% polyamide
- Ultra absorbent, fast drying
- 320 gsm weight
- Available in color: Slate (Grey), Glacier (Blue)
- Heavy absorption and fast drying of dishes, surfaces, hands and floors
- Use post-shower to remove excess moisture from hair before drying
- Dry vegetables before roasting without going through several paper towels
- Use with vinegar, water, soap or other cleaning products that do NOT contain bleach, wax, polish, oil or silicone
Maker's Cleaning Cloths will be one of the very best cleaning tools you'll ever come across and can last for up to 500 washes if cared for properly.
- Rinse cloths to remove debris and dirt before laundering
- Separate cloths from other laundry items
- Launder with cold water
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Don't use cloths to clean up grease, oil, wax, paint, or liquid silicone
- Do not launder with bleach or fabric softener
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I use them in my kitchen. They just catch all the water they contact.
The best drying towel I have use. I have ordered 2 more
Saves me precious time and effortless dries my dishes. The size ensure that all the pots, pans and dishes looks so polished after use. Loves how the waffles cloth dries so fast and ready for my next round of cleaning. LOOOOOve it to bits!
These cloths are very absorbent and so easy to use for drying dishes and glassware. I love them. For me though, the size is a bit large. I have actually cut some in half. A smaller size would be great. However, I’m going to give one to each of my granddaughters to try to use as a hair towel since its seems they work great for that job also. Keep up the great you tube videos Melissa, I find them very helpful and your suggestions and ways to clean make the job enjoyable. Great job!
Micro fibers are polluting the oceans and the world. Use natural biodegradable materials - cotton.
I’ve been using the waffle weave towels for drying my dishes. I love the absorbency and the size, but unfortunately, they seem to snag easily.