Waffle Weave Cloth
Our MOST POPULAR cloth. These ultra-absorbent microfiber cleaning cloths are soft and grooved to the touch, perfect for drying dishes (and your hands). Oh, and for the ladies out there, they also make great hair turbans! We’ve made them extra large so they can work overtime for you.
- Ultra absorbent featuring our patented waffle weave
- Fast drying
- Extra Large at 24"x36" (320 gsm)
- Medium thickness and grooved to the touch
- The perfect all-purpose kitchen towel!
- Fast drying of dishes, surfaces, hands and floors
- Use post-shower as a hair turban!
- Dry vegetables before roasting (without going through several paper towels)
Maker's Cleaning Cloths will be one of the very best cleaning tools you'll ever come across and can last for up to 500 washes if cared for properly.
- Rinse cloths to remove debris and dirt before laundering
- Separate cloths from other laundry items
- Launder with cold water
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Don't use cloths to clean up grease, oil, wax, paint, or liquid silicone
- Do not launder with bleach or fabric softener
For more information visit our Care Guide.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
A couple months back I tried out the Waffle Weave Cloth and it has made drying dishes (formerly my least favorite chore) quick and easy. This cloth dries dishes more thoroughly and quickly than any other dish towel I've used.
It is lightweight, gets into narrow places and absorbs all moisture in just one easy wipe.
Drying dishes has never been easier or more enjoyable since trying the Maker's Clean Waffle Weave Cloth.
They are so wonderful, I have since treated myself to another 2 and highly recommend them to all.
I use this for going over my inside windows that are 15 feet high, after cleaning them. I use white white vinegar and water, attach to my cleaning tool and go back over the windows to get rid of any residual soap. Works great!! 😀
I love these cloths! 😊❤
Waffle cloth is being used to dry the dishes at home and works very well :) wish there was one in a slightly smaller size for the dishes!