Waffle Weave Cloth
Our MOST POPULAR cloth. These ultra-absorbent microfiber cleaning cloths are soft and grooved to the touch, perfect for drying dishes (and your hands). Oh, and for the ladies out there, they also make great hair turbans! We’ve made them extra large so they can work overtime for you!
- Medium thickness and grooved to the touch
- Extra Large at 24"x36"
- Ultra absorbent featuring our patented waffle weave
- Fast drying
- 320 gsm
- The perfect all-purpose kitchen towel!
- Fast drying of dishes, surfaces, hands and floors
- Use post-shower as a hair turban!
- Dry vegetables before roasting (without going through several paper towels)
Maker's Cleaning Cloths will be one of the very best cleaning tools you'll ever come across and can last for up to 500 washes if cared for properly.
- Rinse cloths to remove debris and dirt before laundering
- Separate cloths from other laundry items
- Launder with cold water
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Don't use cloths to clean up grease, oil, wax, paint, or liquid silicone
- Do not launder with bleach or fabric softener
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Whether bathing our dog or she’s s coming in from the rain, these towels are handy and efficient.
I love the waffle weave cloth because they are absorbent and much larger than a regular dish towel. I hand wash dishes daily and before using the waffle weave cloth I would use 3-4 hand towels a day because they quickly would get wet!! Since I switched to the waffle weave cloth I use one a day and it's never wet because they are absorbent. I now have one small load of towels vs a full load of dish towels every week!!
I love these cloths, I use them to clean up messes and to dry dishes. Very durable and last a long tim.e
The products from Maker's Clean are great and live up to my expectations. However, they took a month before they arrived in Denmark and had customs added, which made them more expensive than expected.
I don't really leave reviews, but I felt like I had to on this. If you hand wash your dishes you know how frustrating cheap towels are. These really do there job and then some. 100% worth it ! :)