Waffle Weave Cloth
Our MOST POPULAR cloth. These ultra-absorbent microfiber cleaning cloths are soft and grooved to the touch, perfect for drying dishes (and your hands). Oh, and for the ladies out there, they also make great hair turbans! We’ve made them extra large so they can work overtime for you.
- Ultra absorbent featuring our patented waffle weave
- Fast drying
- Extra Large at 24"x36" (320 gsm)
- Medium thickness and grooved to the touch
- The perfect all-purpose kitchen towel!
- Fast drying of dishes, surfaces, hands and floors
- Use post-shower as a hair turban!
- Dry vegetables before roasting (without going through several paper towels)
Maker's Cleaning Cloths will be one of the very best cleaning tools you'll ever come across and can last for up to 500 washes if cared for properly.
- Rinse cloths to remove debris and dirt before laundering
- Separate cloths from other laundry items
- Launder with cold water
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Don't use cloths to clean up grease, oil, wax, paint, or liquid silicone
- Do not launder with bleach or fabric softener
For more information visit our Care Guide.
Love all towels I have bought from this company. I am slowly getting rid of all other towels and using makers towels only for my home.
I love the size of this towel, and it dries fast. I was a little disappointed that one of the towels had a small hole, another had some fraying. I expected better quality considering the price; however, I didn’t let that deter me from ordering another set! The generous size and quick drying are worth giving these towels a try. Marked down a star for quality. Hopefully my next set are in better condition.
Hi Emily! We're so sorry to hear this, and appreciate your continued support. Can you please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you can, we'd love to find a solution for you. Have a nice day!
The makers mop is amazing but the Velcro is already pulling off
Hi Elaine! We're sorry to hear that the velcro is pulling off. Do you mind emailing our customer support team a photo of the damaged velcro so we can look into a solution for you? They can be reached at email@example.com. Thank you!
Light and easy to dry.
Hope to have more colour options
Loved my original makers towels which I bought about 2 or 3 years back. Just ordered 2 new replacements which are great but it feels like a new material? Maybe its just because they're new but the seem a lot starchier/not quite as soft. Either way, still great product. Thanks!
Hi Kaeli, you're right! The material (and likely texture) has changed from 2 years ago; our cloths are now thicker at 350gsm, and the thicker the cloth, the more yarn is used during the weave process and the better it cleans :)