These small general purpose microfiber cleaning cloths are the newest addition to our collection. Inspired by our founder, now a mom on the go, these little cloths fit perfectly in your purse, camera bag, glove box, or in a diaper bag. These cloths are fluffy and soft and are great for those cleaning emergencies when you're on the go! Learn more about this cloth.
- Soft and fluffy to the touch with a medium weight
- 80% polyester, 20% polyamide
- Medium absorbency
- 300 gsm weight
- Available in colors: Sky (blue) and Plum (purple)
- Portable spots (purses, camera bag, glove box, diaper bag)
- Kitchen surfaces (counters, cabinets, appliances)
- Dusting & spot cleaning
- Cleans wood, leather, chrome, laminate, natural stone, stainless steel, and porcelain surfaces
- Avoid using on: glass, electronics and lacquered finishes (we have another cloth for this!)
- Use with vinegar, water, soap or other cleaning products that do NOT contain bleach, wax, polish, oil or silicone.
Maker's Cleaning Cloths will be one of the very best cleaning tools you'll ever come across and can last for up to 500 washes if cared for properly.
- Rinse cloths to remove debris and dirt before laundering
- Separate cloths from other laundry items
- Launder with cold water
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Don't use cloths to clean up grease, oil, wax, paint, or liquid silicone
- Do not launder with bleach or fabric softener
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I love how the small ones and clean up a mess so quickly overall all the items are awesome.
I love the towels I recently moved and needed some for the kitchen and these little ones are amazing! They don’t stink, they dry fast and clean well; easy to rinse with one grip. I will be ordering one of the bigger packages for the car and home, hope she has sale soon. The quality is great I won’t be wasting so many tissue papers anymore.
Thank you once again
p.s I love your videos too thank you
I previously order the Maker's Mini cloths in plum. I use them in the kitchen to wash dishes. I love how well they clean. I'm now back for more in Sky, and will be using them all over the house.
I love these for quick dusting jobs around the house. Bonus: I had seen the microfiber cloths selling at Sephora to remove makeup and thought I'd try Maker's Clean mini instead (much better price and trusted source). They work like a dream to remove makeup! I wet the cloth and it removes a full face of makeup with ease. I rinse out the cloth to remove the mascara/any residue and launder with other microfiber cloths and it has never stained.