These small general purpose microfiber cleaning cloths are the newest addition to our collection. Inspired by our founder, now a mom on the go, these little cloths fit perfectly in your purse, camera bag, glove box, or in a diaper bag. These cloths are fluffy and soft and are great for those cleaning emergencies when you're on the go! Learn more about this cloth.
- Soft and fluffy to the touch with a medium weight
- 80% polyester, 20% polyamide
- Medium absorbency
- 300 gsm weight
- Available in colors: Sky (blue) and Plum (purple)
- Portable spots (purses, camera bag, glove box, diaper bag)
- Kitchen surfaces (counters, cabinets, appliances)
- Dusting & spot cleaning
- Cleans wood, leather, chrome, laminate, natural stone, stainless steel, and porcelain surfaces
- Avoid using on: glass, electronics and lacquered finishes (we have another cloth for this!)
- Use with vinegar, water, soap or other cleaning products that do NOT contain bleach, wax, polish, oil or silicone.
Maker's Cleaning Cloths will be one of the very best cleaning tools you'll ever come across and can last for up to 500 washes if cared for properly.
- Rinse cloths to remove debris and dirt before laundering
- Separate cloths from other laundry items
- Launder with cold water
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Don't use cloths to clean up grease, oil, wax, paint, or liquid silicone
- Do not launder with bleach or fabric softener
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
It took several tries to place an order bc they were constantly out of stock. After mine arrived, I understood exactly what all the fuss was about! These are the absolute best ever, right down to the looped tag. Perfect for dusting, wiping down countertops, & positively wonderful for people like me who are OCD when it comes to water droplets left on the kitchen sink. Highly recommend investing in multiple multi-packs of these cloths because the uses are endless. I keep one w/the bottle of general purpose spray for daily dusting (open windows & pollen), another by the coffee maker, & another that hangs on the knob of the cabinet door for wiping up water droplets when using the kitchen sink. Did I mention that I'm OCD when it comes to water droplets being left? ;) These are the little cloths that could, er, do. Like all Maker cloths, the quality is amazing. When washed properly the material has thick fibers to lift dust & grime in a single swipe. The plum color is as bright as the day they arrived on my doorstep despite countless washings. Out of all the Maker cloths I currently have, the Mini cloths are the ones I use most frequently, although the general purpose cloths run a close second. They're also great if like me, you are a human mom to a toy breed dog. These come in handy for wiping late evening/early morning dew from little paws. I plan to buy more of these soon. Believe me, there is a reason these cloths are often sold out. They are truly THAT GOOD.
I find the smaller size easy to use cleaning my kitchen counter tops with ease. Would love a darker gray or black for eyeliner, makeup remover. I have several of both colors.
I love these little purple cloths! These are the perfect size for quick cleanups. I have several brands if micro fibers, but nothing compares to Maker’s. High quality, nice looking, and a brand I’ll continue to purchase exclusively from now on. : )
I love these cloths. They work great and I love the small size. I am 68 and sometimes the larger rags are hard to ring out. These are perfect!