These small general purpose microfiber cleaning cloths are the newest addition to our collection. Inspired by our founder, now a mom on the go, these little cloths fit perfectly in your purse, camera bag, glove box, or in a diaper bag. These cloths are fluffy and soft and are great for those cleaning emergencies when you're on the go! Learn more about this cloth.
- Soft and fluffy to the touch with a medium weight
- 80% polyester, 20% polyamide
- Medium absorbency
- 300 gsm weight
- Available in colors: Sky (blue) and Plum (purple)
- Portable spots (purses, camera bag, glove box, diaper bag)
- Kitchen surfaces (counters, cabinets, appliances)
- Dusting & spot cleaning
- Cleans wood, leather, chrome, laminate, natural stone, stainless steel, and porcelain surfaces
- Avoid using on: glass, electronics and lacquered finishes (we have another cloth for this!)
- Use with vinegar, water, soap or other cleaning products that do NOT contain bleach, wax, polish, oil or silicone.
Maker's Cleaning Cloths will be one of the very best cleaning tools you'll ever come across and can last for up to 500 washes if cared for properly.
- Rinse cloths to remove debris and dirt before laundering
- Separate cloths from other laundry items
- Launder with cold water
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Don't use cloths to clean up grease, oil, wax, paint, or liquid silicone
- Do not launder with bleach or fabric softener
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I have bought other brands and these by far clean the best. They really trap the dust and hair without spreading it back around as I clean which having dogs is very important. I used to get really frustrated when dusting my tables but now I can take one good swipe down them and everything is on the cloth! I'm so glad I found them, changed cleaning for me entirely.
I love the mini's. They are the perfect size for putting in your car or your purse for those little mishaps that can happen, paw prints, little spills, sticky hands. They work just like I hoped they would.
These are the perfect size for daily kitchen use!
I have tried each type of towel that Maker's Clean offers and have become a big fan of all of them for the variety of uses...probably like the general purpose the best...especially the mini. It can be used in every way that you can use the bigger towel, but the size of the mini makes it extra convenient and easier to use in my opinion. My only concern is that the plum towels are bleeding color when you wring the water out of them. I've used them and washed them but they are still bleeding color when I squeeze the water out of them. Now having said that, it hasn't left a stain anywhere...so that's good. Purple is my favorite color so I couldn't resist buying them...but I might have to try another color that doesn't bleed.