These small general purpose microfiber cleaning cloths are the newest addition to our collection. Inspired by our founder, now a mom on the go, these little cloths fit perfectly in your purse, camera bag, glove box, or in a diaper bag. These cloths are fluffy and soft to the touch, great for those cleaning emergencies when you're on the go!
- 8” x 8”
- Soft and fluffy to the touch
- Portable spots (purses, camera bag, glove box, diaper bag)
- Kitchen surfaces (counters, cabinets, appliances)
- Dusting & spot cleaning
- Cleans wood, leather, chrome, laminate, natural stone, stainless steel, and porcelain surfaces
- Avoid using on: glass, electronics and lacquered finishes (we have another cloth for this!)
- Use with vinegar, water, soap or other cleaning products that do NOT contain bleach, wax, polish, oil or silicone.
Maker's Cleaning Cloths will be one of the very best cleaning tools you'll ever come across and can last for up to 500 washes if cared for properly.
- Rinse cloths to remove debris and dirt before laundering
- Separate cloths from other laundry items
- Launder with cold water
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Don't use cloths to clean up grease, oil, wax, paint, or liquid silicone
- Do not launder with bleach or fabric softener
For more information visit our Care Guide.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I really love the feel of these cloths, the absorbency etc. I did notice my purple cloth released some color when I rinsed it out. I think perhaps they should be more colorfast. Still, they are very effective and feel better than others I've tried, so I will order again!
I got this cloth in the small space kit and it is by far the most used cloth in the set. I am crossing my fingers and toes that they come out with this cloth in charcoal or a gray that matches the slate waffle weave towels, as that is what we use for our hand towels, to set dishes to dry and many other uses in our kitchen. I am not a huge fan of color in my kitchen (my kitchen is black and white) and I would love to be able to purchase a few to have in a basket on the counter to grab when needed. Please consider a gray color!!!
The size of the cloth are just perfect ! But for such a small cloth 8”x 8”, why such a huge tag ! The tags are 2.5”x 1” !?
I normally don’t cut the tags off but these were annoying, sounds silly but they are. Other than that I really like the small size.
You get an A+ for cuteness and Mini Microfibers are very useful too! I do find they can be a little too small sometimes, but the all-purpose can also seem too big. Perhaps at some point you could make a Mama bear microfiber to go with the Daddy Bear and Baby bear microfibers. 😉 Choices are always good! But the Mini's are definitely a win!! 😊
Great for quick jobs!